Lab-Mech Limited Terms and Conditions
Please note these terms and conditions are subject to change and a notice will be put on our "Home page" under the heading "news" if any changes are made.
- Will always offer a professional service undertaken by qualified tradesmen
- Lab-Mech will be ontime - if we are so much as a min late without notice we will refund you £10.00 as your time is important also.
- All engineers will be uniformed and carrying ID cards.
- All engineers will be polite, respectfull and honest
- All engineers have been vetted and passed the Lab-Mech in house customer care course and the lab mech standards required course- You have the right to ask to view there certificate at anytime as this is carried at all times by all engineers.
- All engineers are fully updated on health and safety and conduct themselves correctly at all times.
- All works are guaranteed - in writting and signed by our MD - this guarantee will be recieved in you pack inc it will be signed and laminated.
- You will be issued with a checklist on all major works so you can keep track of payments and works to be done, this way you can see what is being done each day and also keep track of payments made, method and date so there is no disputes ever.
- Before Lab-Mech commence any work, even repairs an agreement of price and works description inc date and time so you have reference to this and also know from the outset your price, so no hidden costs.
- Quality products are always used by Lab-Mech as we Guarantee all works and materials.
- We supply all materials at cost + 20% - unless specialist materials are used incorp design work.
- All payments must be made to the engineer on completion - unless agreed prior to work commencing.
- Any credit card payments are welcomed, however a charge of 8% is added to the invoice total.
- Any cheques issued are welcomed made payable to Lab-Mech Ltd, any cheques returned are subject to a £32.00 admin fee.
- Works invoiced must be paid within the alotted time, We will send a reminder, if this is not responded to and a second one has to follow there will be charges made for our time at:
Per Letter - £10.00 - Per email - £5.00 - Per Phone call - £2.50.
Lab-Mech also reserve the right to charge intrest on late payments at a rate of 5% on the total invoice amount per week. (If there is a problem or your having trouble tell us and we maybe able to help)
- When payment is recieved on completion you will be left with a reciept of payment, a paid invoice will be posted / emailed when the payment returns to the office and is booked in.
- Bank transfer is also welcomed.
- All materials are property of Lab-Mech until the final bill is settled.
- All our paperwork has written on it, please check our terms and conditions, this is because once you confirm to use Lab-Mech you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Lab-Mech pack= Lab-Mech have bought in for the year 2010 a pack, this pack will include, a contract between contractor and customer, all certificates and your guarantee certificate, all paperwork and instructions from the fixtures and fittings and your paid invoice, this will also include your payment schedule and checklist (on major works = bathrooms ect - not repairs). This will be recieved once full payment is recieved, you will still have a copy of your payment and works schedule sheet with checklist to keep at all times.
IF YOU NEED A PLUMBING OR HEATING WORKS UNDERTAKEN LOOK NO FURTHER CALL: